Below You will Find some common Arise FAQS to help you better understand the Arise Network. As always if you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us.
Are We Hiring?
Yes. We are always looking for new talent to add to our team and expand our reach of work-from-home programs.
Are there any fee's associated with this program
Yes. The fees you will come into contact with include fees for your background check, client fee, as well as equipment costs. We do offer to reimburse our CSP for their course fees and initial background check after 60 working days.
How Much Do I have to pay to get started
In order to partner with Core Communications LLC and be given the opportunity to provide your services to clients, you must complete the following which is considered your investment into your own business. Remember these costs are tax deductable
The following are the admissions fees:
1. Background Check ($7.95). If you have felonies or bank fraud charges then you may not be eligible to provide services.
2. Certification Course for the client you choose starts at $4.99 up to $289. *Military families, receive up to $150.00 towards their first client certification course!
*These fees are paid to Arise Virtual Solutions, not Core Communications LLC.
Is Training Paid?
No. As an independent contractor training is not paid. It is similar to any other education, you are not paid to train until after you complete similar to a school environment.
How Often Am I Paid?
We pay our CSPs twice a month or every other week. We have scheduled pay to be distributed on the 12th for the pay period of 16th-through the end of the month and 26th of the month for pay for servicing for the 1st-15th for the 2017 calendar year. Holidays may affect the exact day funds are deposited into your account due to bank closing. We have chosen these dates to create consistency for when you receive your pay.
I am not sure I understand how this works, can you explain more?
Absolutely! Top companies are outsourcing their call volume through Arise Virtual Solutions. Arise then outsources to companies like Core Communications LLC to find the people that are working from home and connect them to the clients in need of services. You certify for the company you choose to provide your services to and start taking inbound customer service calls from your home. It is all computerized so you basically log into your computer and into the clients systems and the calls come directly into your phone line! You answer the phone as if you are in a call center! It’s a pretty cool concept. Customers are happier because they can speak to someone that they can understand and it gives people that can’t work outside the home or need flexibility an opportunity to be in business for themselves and make a living!
Think of it as your own call center at home. You choose who you provide services for and the pay rate is based on the client you choose. You choose how much you work, full time or part time. You manage yourself and can do it in your PJ’s!
DO I have to Have Experience & what are the technical requirements?
No, You do not have to have experience however in order to help ensure your success, you must have a strong or basic working knowledge of computers:
· You need to be able to use a mouse and computer keyboard
· You need to be able to shut down and turn on the computer properly
· You need to have the to navigate through multiple screens
· You need to understand how to navigate the computer’s files and desktop environment
· You need basic knowledge of programs including how to launch and close a computer program
· You need to understand how to use e-mail
· You need to know how to use the Internet
· You need to know how to create, name, save and delete a folder
· A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended. (Laptops are okay to use but you will want a second monitor).
· Windows 7 is accepted by most clients (*Windows 8, 10 and Mac OS X may be supported for a limited set of opportunities) *** My advise would be to have a Windows 7 computer so you don’t limit the clients you can partner with.
· At least 4GB of RAM (you can get by with 3GB but your computer will not be able to handle the client programs very well with less than 4GB).
· At least 2 GHZ Dual Core Processor. (Verify that your computer is dual core)
· Monitor resolution of at least 1920 x 1080 (full HD or 1080p).
· Internet Explorer 8.0 or 9.0 (IE 10 and 11 are not supported at this time).
· You must have a fully wired mouse and keyboard.
· Microsoft Security Essentials. (unless you have windows 8 or 10)
· PROHIBITED EMAIL ADDRESSES: AOL, Hotmail, Incredimail, Juno, LiveMail, Yahoo, Ymail.
· All-in-one computers are not allowed to be used by Andvaris contractors. (unless given permission)
Dual boot machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are prohibited from use. (Laptops are OK)
· Hard-wired 3.0 Mbps download / 1.0 Mbps upload broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection. Take a moment and test your internet speed here: http://www.speedtest.net/ (*The use of wireless connections to access any Arise system at any time is prohibited. Additionally, Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are prohibited.)
· USB headset with microphone (needed for certification)
· Hardwired telephone and headset (needed for servicing)
· POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). The service should be connected directly from the wall to your telephone, NO voicemail, fax, or other features on the line (some clients require long distance).
· VoIP is allowed for some clients. The telephone line should not connect with the computer. (Softphones and cell phones are not permitted)
You are responsible for maintaining the security and reliability your equipment. The following items are prohibited and, upon detection, may subject your company to the suspension or termination:
· Unlicensed or pirated software
· Malware infected software
· VMWare, Parallels, etc. (Dual Boot is prohibited)
· Non-Arise provided VPN software or Proxy settings
· TOR or other privacy software
Am I Employed By Core Communications LLC
Core Communications LLC is not your employer completely. We are the middleman, or recruiter, for clients. We are here to help connect you with great opportunities for your business to partner up and provide services for the client you choose to partner with. We are here to encourage and inspire you. We do not manage you nor do we tell you when and how much you can work. You are your own business and have full control of that. You do sign a contractors agreement which does have minimum service requirements and if you are found in breach of the contract then we have the authority along with the client to terminate our relationship with your business. When you sign a contract to provide your services to a client, you must complete that contract. We do not provide you with equipment or certification costs. You are not an employee but an independent contractor responsible for your own taxes.
However, after 30 days on the clock servicing we do offer to switch this relationship and make you an employee of Core Communications LLC if you wish to have the employee/ employer relationship. This relationship would require us to reevaluate how we handle your payroll, we would need to go over your initial documentation that you received in your welcome packet to ensure no information has changed so that we may prepare to deduct taxes for you and so you no longer have that burden on your shoulders. Rest assured regardless if you are an independent contractor or an employee here at Core Communications LLC you are still family. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org