Platform Usage Policy
In order to use the Arise platform, below are the minimum system requirements your equipment must meet: PLEASE NOTE: THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE USE OF THE ARISE PLATFORM ONLY. CERTAIN CLIENT PROGRAMS MAY HAVE INCREASED OR ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE REVIEW ALL OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS CAREFULLY FOR DETAILS REGARDING SUCH REQUIREMENTS.
A desktop/tower computer with a separate monitor is recommended. Please refer to the opportunity announcement for additional requirements. Dual boot machines, Netbooks, and Tablets are prohibited from use.
Each of the below accessories are required:
1. USB headset with microphone (required for Certification) Logitech, Plantronics, Microsoft, or similar brands recommended.
2. Hard-wired Telephone and headset (required for Production) Plantronics T10 or similar recommended.
1. Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11 on Windows 7, 8 and 10 (Certain client programs may require specific versions of Windows. Please see the Client Opportunity Announcement for more specific details.) (Optional) Mozilla Firefox or Chrome for Windows
2. Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 7; Windows Defender for Windows 8 or 10 Other security software may be incompatible and should be avoided. Technical support may be refused if your company’s software configuration is not compatible with the Arise platform or is determined to cause incompatibilities with client required servicing software. Note: Your Independent Business is responsible for maintaining the security and reliability of its equipment. The following items are considered security risks to the Arise platform and, upon detection, may subject your company to the suspension or termination of its MSA or SOW: Malware infected software Virtualized Operating Systems (ie: VMWare, Parallels, etc.) Non-Arise provided VPN software or Proxy settings TOR or other privacy software
3. Please note that Client programs may have additional or increased system requirements. Please refer to the opportunity announcement for additional information
Internet and Phone Service Providers
1. Hard-wired broadband Internet service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic connection.
Note: The use of wireless connections to access any Arise system at any time is prohibited, even if the connection is encrypted. Connectivity to the Arise platform through an unauthorized Proxy Service or unauthorized VPN Service is strictly prohibited. Additionally, Satellite, Microwave, and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted. USB connected modems are not supported.
2. Hard-wired land line telephone service
Note: Unless stated otherwise in the opportunity announcement, most client programs are compatible with the following types of services: POTS (plain old telephone service), cable telephony, digital service, or business class VoIP. The service should be connected directly from the wall to your telephone. Softphones and cell phones are not permitted. The servicing telephone line should not interface at any point with the computer and should not have voicemail, fax, or other features on the line (other than long distance, if